Mellanox 100Gb/s SFF-8665 LinkX Active Optical Transceiver
Mellanox MMA1B00-C100D Optical Transceiver 100GbE QSFP28 MPO 850nm SR4 up to 100m DDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Best End-to-End Performance
Mellanox LinkX optical cables and transceivers make 100Gb/s deployments as easy as 10Gb/s. A wide range of products supports Ethernet and InfiniBand (IB) applications with reaches from 3m to 10km.
In addition to meeting or exceeding IBTA and IEEE standards, LinkX certified products are 100% tested on Mellanox equipment to ensure optimal signal integrity and the best end-to-end performance.
With Mellanox optical cables and transceivers, you will experience troublefree installation and long-term operation.
• Very low power consumption 2.2W.
• Designed with Mellanox ICs.
• Selectable retiming for both Tx and Rx.
• Programmable Tx input equalizer.
• Programmable Rx output amplitude.
• Programmable Rx output emphasis.
• SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28.
• Single 3.3V supply.
• QSFP28 power class 3.
• BER better than 1E-15.
• Class 1 laser safety.
• Up to 100m on OM4 and 70m on OM3 multimode fiber at 100Gb/s.
• Up to 100m on OM3 at 40Gb/s.
• SFF-8636 compliant digital diagnostic monitoring (DDM).
• Hot pluggable–RoHS compliant.
• IEEE 802.3 100GBASE-SR4 compliant.
• IEEE 802.3 40GBASE-SR4 compliant.
• SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface.
|Total Network Ports|
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||2.2 W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited