Lycom PE-150B M.2 B Key to PCIe Adapter
Lycom PE-150B M.2 B Key to PCIe Adapter for 3G 4G WWAN M.2 Module
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• PCIe x1 & USB3.0 & USB2.0 signal interface from main board to M.2 B Key socket
• M.2 NGFF type 2242-D3-B B Key socket on board
• Support M.2 B Key and B-M Key Module, such as WWAN (2G, 3G, 4G), WCDMA/HSP/HSPA+/EDGE/GPRS/GSM/GPS/LTE/GNSS Module, M.2 PCIe Host Module
• Multiple plated-holes support M.2 type 2230 / 2242 / 3030 / 3042 module
• USB3.0 & USB2.0 signals from main board USB3.0 port via USB micro-B connector
• USB2.0 signals from main board USB port via USB 5Pin PinHeader
• WWAN micro-SIM card holder on board
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included
• 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support Windows, MAC and Linux
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC
• RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months