60mm M.2 SATA SSD to 1.8” SATA Adapter/Converter Board
Lycom DT-126, 2260 M.2 SSD to 1.8" SATA Form Factor Converter Board, Supports SATA 6Gbps/3Gbps, 60/42/30mm M.2 SSDs
By DPD On 2nd Apr To 8th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
M.2 to SATA
The Best Solution that Converts Fast Speed M.2 NGFF 6Gbps SATA based SSDs to Standard 3.3V 1.8-inch 16Pin SATA Solid State Drive Form Factor.
• Supports 6Gbps, 3Gbps SATA based M.2 NGFF 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD.
• M.2 NGFF type 2260-D5-B connector on board.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2260, 2242 and 2230 SSD.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• 16Pin micro SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board.
• M.2 NGFF SATA SSD can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• Operating system independent and no driver required.
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Supports industrial operating temperature range: -40 - 85 ºC.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster