60mm M.2 SATA SSD to 1.8” SATA Adapter/Converter Board
• Supports 6Gbps, 3Gbps SATA based M.2 NGFF 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD
• M.2 NGFF type 2260-D5-B connector on board
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2260, 2242 and 2230 SSD
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side
• 16Pin micro SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board
• M.2 NGFF SATA SSD can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application.
• Operating system independent and no driver required
• Supports any OS like Windows, Mac and Linux
• Supports industrial operating temperature range: -40 - 85 ºC
• Fully RoHS compliant
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster