DT-120 Lycom M.2 SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter Card
Lycom DT-120 M.2 NGFF SSD Host Adapter Card, PCIe 3.0 x4, 22x80/22x60/22x42mm, For PC/MAC/Linux
By DPD On 18th Dec 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Best & Easy Solution to install an Extremely High Performance Enterprise-Class PCIe-NVMe or PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSD in your Desktop for Enthusiast Gaming and Workstation's.
Make High Performance PCIe Gen3 based M.2 NGFF SSD to work in desktop main board with Regular Size & Low Profile PCIe brackets support!
• Convert M.2 NGFF PCIe based SSD to work in main board PCIe x4 bus slot.
• PCI Express 3.0 x4 Lane Host adapter.
• Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD.
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M connector on board.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD. Features • Supports PCIe 3.0 ,PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0 motherboard.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0.
• Pin header on board for drive LED connection.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
• Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support PCIe-NVMe & PCIe-AHCI.
• Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990941) Update to support NVM Express by using native drivers in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• M.2 PCIe SSD power from motherboard PCIe bus slot 3.3V.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster
Date Issued: 7th Apr 2015
One of the greatest advances for PCs in recent years has been the introduction of solid-state drives (SSD). These storage drives hold information on flash memory that is managed by a processing chip called a controller. Advantages of SSDs over traditional spinning disks are numerous, from silent operation, lower power to significantly faster performance.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.