DT-120 Lycom M.2 SSD to PCIe 3.0 x4 Adapter Card
Best & Easy Solution to install an Extremely High Performance Enterprise-Class PCIe-NVMe or PCIe-AHCI M.2 SSD in your Desktop for Enthusiast Gaming and Workstation's.
Make High Performance PCIe Gen3 based M.2 NGFF SSD to work in desktop main board with Regular Size & Low Profile PCIe brackets support!
• Convert M.2 NGFF PCIe based SSD to work in main board PCIe x4 bus slot.
• PCI Express 3.0 x4 Lane Host adapter.
• Supports PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 80mm, 60mm, 42mm SSD.
• M.2 NGFF type 2280-D5-M connector on board.
• Movable M.2 NGFF stand-off and multiple plated-holes supports type 2280, 2260 and 2242 SSD. Features • Supports PCIe 3.0 ,PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 1.0 motherboard.
• Supports dual-sided SSD module 1.5mm component height on the top and bottom side.
• Compliant with PCI Express 3.0.
• Pin header on board for drive LED connection.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile bracket included.
• Transparent to the operating system and no driver required.
• Windows 10, Win8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Linux series, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat native driver support PCIe-NVMe & PCIe-AHCI.
• Microsoft (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2990941) Update to support NVM Express by using native drivers in Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
• Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only.
• Supports operating temperature range: -40 - 80 ºC.
• M.2 PCIe SSD power from motherboard PCIe bus slot 3.3V.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I WISH TO FIT DT- 120 M2/NGFF SSD ADAPTER
WITH SAMSUNG XP941 M2 SSD. TO THE ABOVE GIGABYTE MOBO.
WHICH OF THE TWO EXPRESS 16 OR EXPRESS 8 SLOTS DO I USE.