Keysonic KB-ACK-540BT Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard
Keysonic Bluetooth Wireless Mini Keyboard with built-in touchpad with USB BT Adapter
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
• Wireless mini keyboard with built-in touchpad – Dimensions 291 x 29 x 197 mm
• Far-ranging and reliable Bluetooth transmission up to approx. 10 m away from the PC
• Touchpad with scroll page area and 2 mouse function keys
• Modern design in noble, matt black SoftSkin coating
• Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard
• Extremely silent stroke and tactile feedback due to high-quality Soft-Touch membrane technology
• Appealing blue status LEDs for pairing, reconnect and low battery with new light-stripe design
• Power on/off switch to save battery during transportation
• Plug & Play installation without any special driver (Compatible with every OS which supports Bluetooth HID profile)
• Available in various country layouts
• Appealing retail packaging
• Optimal for Home Entertainment, HTPC as well as for training, conference & presentation rooms etc.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
"Please be aware any warranty offered in excess of 12 months is at the manufacturer's discretion and may be subject to change without notice."
We recommend that you retain your retail packaging within the first 28 days of purchase.
1 year warranty, return to Scan subject to manufacturer's warranty.
This Warranty does not cover any damage due to abnormal use or conditions, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, improper handling or storage, exposure to moisture, unauthorized modifications, alterations, or repairs, improper installation, improper use of any electrical source, undue physical or electrical stress, operator error, non-compliance with instructions.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.