ICY DOCK EZConvert Ex Pro M.2 NVMe SSD to PCIe 4.0 x4 Adapter with Heat Sink & Bracket
ICY DOCK EZConvert Ex Pro MB987M2P-1B, 1x M.2 NVMe SSD to PCIe 3.0/4.0 x4 Adapter with Heat Sink & PCIe Bracket
By DPD On 9th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
EZConvert Ex Pro
The EZConvert Ex Pro MB987M2P-1B provides an efficient, cost-effective, and simple way to upgrade your data storage system to high-speed M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD through PCIe 4.0 x4 / x8 / x16 expansion slot.
Utilizing the PCIe expansion slot, the MB987M2P-1B lets you install a M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD on the PCIe slot to save space. MB987M2P-1B is a perfect solution for systems that lack additional drive space, such as embedded computers, in-vehicle PCs, server rackmounts, compact gaming PCs, and workstation PCs.
State of the Art Tool-less Drive Installation
The EZConvert Ex Pro accommodates all standard M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD drive length, including 2230 (30mm), 2242 (42mm), 2260 (60mm), 2280 (80mm), and 22110 (110mm). The unique M.2 adjustable locker clips into the M.2 SSD's screw hole to safely secure the drive without using tools or screws, saving you the time of dealing with tiny easy-to-lose screws while protecting your drive from vibration and movement damage.
Perfect Solution for Next-Gen PCIe SSD
The PCIe 3.0/4.0 interface provides power and data transfer simultaneously, which ultimately reduces cable clutter in the system. The blazing-fast PCIe 4.0 x4 offers 64Gb/s transfer speed is 10 times faster than SATA III standards, making the MB987M2P-1B an ideal solution for data-intensive applications such as image processing, machine learning, cloud computing, data mining, and gaming.
The EZConvert EX Pro MB987M2P-1B is designed for the PCIe 4.0 x4 slot. It is also compatible with PCIe 4.0 x8, and x16 slots.
The specialized aluminium lid acts as a heat sink to keep M.2 NVMe SSD at safe temperatures, even under heavy load.
The included thermal pad can be placed on the aluminium heatsink lid's underside for enhanced heat dissipation.
The large ventilation cut out underneath the M.2 SSD provides maximum airflow throughout the drive offers optimal cooling efficiency.
Support Different System Heights
The PCIe slot bracket of the MB987M2P-1B can be swapped between full and low profile for flexible system installation. If you have a need to customize the units by swapped an aftermarket low profile PCIe bracket (not included), go right on ahead --we’ve added the necessary screw hole spacing for this purpose.
Packed with Features
The MB987M2P-1B is equipped with drive activity LED indicator that shows the drive power and activity. The LED is automatically powered off when no drive is installed to save power.
The optional 2-pin drive activity signal output (cable not included) allows you to transfer the drive activity signal to the front panel of the computer to monitor the drive activity.
• Fits 1 x M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD with all drive length including 2230 (30mm), 2242 (42mm), 2260 (60mm), 2280 (80mm), and 22110 (110mm).
• Use 1 x PCIe 3.0/4.0 x4 interface, also supports installation into PCIe 4.0 x8, and x16 slots.
• Install into a single-width full-height expansion slot.
• Optional screw holes available for low profile PCIe bracket (not included).
• Low profile design allows for multiple bays to be installed side-by-side in a modular design.
• Integrated heat sink and ample ventilation for excellent passive cooling.
• Tool-less drive installation design for easy drive maintenance and system upgrading.
• Active Power Technology (APT) saves power by shutting the device down when no drive is installed.
• PCIe interface provides both power and data transfer, which ultimately reduce cable clutter.
• Optional drive activity signal output lets you transfer the drive activity signal to the computer case.
• Compatible with 2019+ Mac Pro PCIe expansion slots.
• Colour: Black & sliver.
• Support Drive Size: 1 x M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (2230/2242/2260/2280/22110).
• Compatible Drive Type: NVMe.
• Number of Drives: 1.
• Support Drive Length: 30mm – 110mm.
• Drive Bay: 1 x PCIe 3.0 or 4.0 x4 / x8 / x16 expansion slot.
• Host Interface: PCIe 3.0/4.0 x4.
• Power Input: Via PCIe.
• Transfer Rate: PCIe 3.0 up to 32Gbps / PCIe 4.0 up to 64Gbps (Depending on SSD Speed).
• Support SSD Capacity: No Limitation.
• Drive Cooling (Passive): Aluminium heat sink with thermal pad.
• Structure / Material: Metal with partial ABS plastic.
• Dimension (W x H x D): 162.8 x 22 x 122mm.
• Product Net Weight: 125.2g.
• Package Gross Weight: 210.5g.
• Drive Activity LED Indication: Drive power: solid green; Drive access: flashing green.
• Package content: Device, user manual, thermal pads.
• M.2 Connector Insertion Rate: 5,000.
• Humidity: 5%~65% RH.
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F).
• Storage Temperature: -35°C to 70°C (-31°F to 158°F).
• Compliance: CE, RoHS, REACH.
|HDD||1 x M.2 PCIe|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months