HyperX Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
HyperX Alloy Elite, Red Back-Lit Keys, Cherry MX Red Mechanical, Standard Full Size, Wired, USB 2.0, 1000Hz, Passthrough
There are 78 people viewing this productDelivery options £5.48 By DPD On 23rd Oct 2017 DPD Delivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window. £4.79 Collect from local shops UPS and DPD Pickup Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores. Free Collect Instore Q-Collect Place your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect. Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout ScanProtect protection ScanProtect Protect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Unique Radiant Light Bar Delivers Unmatched Brilliance
The HyperX™ Alloy Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is the perfect keyboard for the gamer that values both style and substance. The Alloy Elite wows with its dynamic lighting effects, stunning HyperX red backlighting and dazzling 18 LED light bar that delivers unmatched brilliance. It’s built tough with a solid steel frame that will both endure the test of time and hold position when the action gets intense. With dedicated media buttons, USB 2.0 pass-through, Game Mode, ant ghosting and N-Key rollover, this multimedia keyboard is equipped to meet any user’s needs. Choose from CHERRY® MX Blue, Brown, or Red switches and get the guaranteed reliability of CHERRY key switches in the style that suits you best. Additionally, the Alloy Elite also comes with a comfortable, detachable wrist rest and HyperX titanium-coloured, textured keycaps that highlight the most important gaming keys.
• Unique Light Bar and Dynamic Lighting E¬ffects Deliver Unmatched Brilliance: HyperX Alloy Elite wows with its dynamic lighting effects, stunning HyperX red backlighting and dazzlingly luminous 18 LED light bar that delivers unmatched brilliance.
• Solid Steel Frame: The Alloy Elite is constructed with a solid steel frame that is built to last.
• CHERRY® MX Mechanical Key Switches for Proven Reliability: Available with CHERRY MX Blue, Brown or Red key switches, so you can get the proven reliability of CHERRY in the style that you prefer.
• Feature-Rich Multimedia Keyboard with Dedicated Media Buttons and Large Volume Wheel: Control of your media placed at your fingertips. No fumbling to find a function key to skip tracks or change volume.
• Quick Access Buttons for Brightness, Lighting Effects and Game Mode: Adjust brightness, lighting effects or enable Game Mode with the touch of a button.
• Conveniently Connect Other Devices with USB 2.0 Pass-Through: The USB 2.0 port on the keyboard provides an additional slot for more device inputs.
• Comfortable, Detachable Wrist Rest: The detachable wrist rest reduces wrist fatigue during long gaming sessions.
• Additional Titanium-Coloured Textured Keycaps: Alloy Elite also comes with additional HyperX titanium-coloured, textured keycaps that highlight the most important gaming keys, and the HyperX keycap removal tool to make swapping your keys a breeze. Features Device Type Keyboard
Keys Qty 104
Hot Keys Function Multimedia, gaming mode key
Layout English - United Kingdom
Keyboard Technology Mechanical
Key Switch Type Cherry MX Red switches
Features Numeric keypad
Width 44.4 cm
Depth 22.68 cm
Height 3.63 cm
Weight 1.467 kg
Expansion / Connectivity
Interfaces USB pass-through
Cable Length 1.8 m
Included Accessories Keycaps, keycap puller
Software & System Requirements
OS Required Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Service & Support Limited warranty - 2 years
|Keyboard Model||Alloy Elite|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Key Switches||Cherry MX Red Mechanical|
|USB Hub||USB Pass-through Port|
|Key Rollover||N-Key Mode Rollover|
|Macro Recording Method|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|LED Lighting Colour||Red|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||
|On-board Memory Size|
|Other Keyboard Features||Inc. Selection of Coloured/Textured Keycaps|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Dimensions||444 x 226.8 x 36.3 mm (WxHxD)|
|Mouse Specifications (If Included)|
|Number of Buttons|
|Scroll Wheel Tilt Function||No|
|Mouse Battery Type|
|Other Accessories (If Included)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.