GSEC1 XGATE V2.0 Home Ultra Security Wireless 54Mbps ADSL2+/Broadband Modem Router
By DPD On 25th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Works for both ADSL and Cable/DSL users.
What a dream it would be if you could turn on your computer without any concerns or worries about threats the Internet presents. Some internet providers provide basic services to add a layer of security but XGate is the only product that will truly identify and block threats before they reach your computer
Features Auto-configuration: Simple and easy installation, designed explicitly for non technical Users.
• The XGate 2.0 device intelligently auto-configures itself to your home computer and gets you connected to the Internet in no time.
• Intelligently updates its software automatically.
• Choice of Business/Professional mode for users who require advanced configuration options.
Identity Protection: Keep your personal information confidential.
• Protect your identity and continuously monitor your computers for any invasion by malicious programs that can steal your credit card details, passwords or other personal information. XGate 2.0 will notify the user and remove such offending programs automatically.
• Enhanced protection with dual scan engines.
Chatroom monitoring: Protect your family from paedophiles, bullies and other malicious people.
• The world’s first solution that enables you to monitor and control your children’s chat room conversations such as MSN/Yahoo/AOL/ICQ etc, and objectionable web pages. Prevent them from becoming victims of online predators and bullies.
• You can receive alerts on your mobile phone and actually control your child’s computer by shutting it down or closing the chat application or web page remotely from your mobile phone if objectionable words occur in the chat room or if your child visits an inappropriate website.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Other Connectors||1 x RJ-11|
|Total LAN Connections||4|
|Total WAN Connections||1|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Speed||54 Mbps|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.