Torq X10 EVGA Carbon Gaming Mouse 8200dpi SCAN EXCLUSIVE
EVGA Torq X10 Carbon Gaming Mouse, 8200dpi, Ambidextrous design, 9 Programmable Buttons, Real Carbon surface, PTFE feet
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EVGA didn't stop there though. The EVGA TORQ X10 Carbon Gaming Mouse features the highest quality Omron switches with a lifespan of over 20 million clicks. We also included a full metal base that provides solid construction, the latest Avago 9800 laser sensor providing up to 8200DPI with 1000Hz polling rate, a 6FT silver coated USB cable, and much more.
• Real Carbon Fibre Surface
• On-board storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
• Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
• Adjustable height system supports all gamers
• Adjustable DPI up to 8200 DPI with On-the-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
• Adjustable weight system
• Highest quality materials including silver coated wire and Omron switches (20 million click life cycle)
• Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
• Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
Features • Max DPI: 8200
• Sensor Type: Laser (Avago 9800)
• Main Switch Type: Omron - 20 Million Click Lifecycle
• Programmable Buttons: 9
• Min/Max Weight: 121g/134g (without cable)
• Max Polling/Report Rate: 1000Hz
• LED Color: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple
• Feet Type: Low Friction PTFE
• Max Number of Profiles: 5 (512K Onboard)
• Height: 38.862mm
• Length: 117.86mm
• Width: 57.15mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 01788 247 298
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.