EVGA CLC 280 Intel/AMD 280mm RGB Liquid AIO CPU Cooler
EVGA CLC 280, 280mm All-In-One Hydro Cooler CPU Cooler, 2x 140mm PWM Fans, RGB Logo, Copper Base, Sleeved Tubing, TR4
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper waterblock pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, featuring Teflon Nano Bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. The CLC 280 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look. Monitor and control the CLC 280 with the new EVGA Flow Control software, which allows you to monitor and change pump speed, fan curve, and RGB LED! With the CLC and EVGA Flow Control, take back control of your temperatures and peace of mind.
Built in RGB LED gives you full control over the lighting including colour cycling, or select your favourite colour. The colour profiles even save to the firmware!
Teflon Nano Bearing Fan
The new EVGA Teflon Nano Bearing fan features a curved housing to reduce noise level and a unique blade design to offer incredible cooling performance. The Teflon Nano bearings increase the lifespan of your fans well beyond traditional ball bearings. The reduced turbulence improves air flow through the radiator to improve cooling without sacrificing silence!
EVGA Flow Control
The new EVGA Flow Control GUI allows you to easily monitor and control your pump settings, create fan profiles, and personalize the RGB LED. When you are ready for a heavy gaming or overclocking session, just click on the K-Boost button to max out the pump and fan speed; when you’re done, simply disable K-Boost to run at your regular profile. Also the fan settings and lighting save to firmware meaning you can set and forget. Features • All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug & play.
• RGB lighting allows you to customise the colour of LED Logo based on the theme of your system or personal choice.
• Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
• Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
• Built-in 280mm radiator and 2x 140mm fan help dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fans can also be swapped or customised.
• Teflon Nano Bearings in the fans reduces noise and increases lifespan, while the curved housing improves air flow through the radiator to limit vibration and noise.
• Variable controlled fan allows dynamic fan speed based on CPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means the fans can operate at a lower speed to reduce noise.
• Compatible with current and future Intel and AMD sockets.
• Compatible with Ryzen Threadripper Processors on the AMD X399 platform, when used inconjunction with the bracket included with the CPU.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months