Elgato Master Mount, Clamped Triple Section Multi Mount (L)
Elgato Master Mount Addition for Multi Mount System, Steel, 3-Section Monopod, 55-125cm Adjustment, Clamp
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
- Elgato Flex Arm Kit Addition for Multi Mount System, Steel, 4-Section w/ Ball Joints, 3D Adjustment£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYGet it Monday, 26 FebIn stock
3-Section Multi Mount
Extendable from 55 cm / 22 in. up to 125 cm / 49 in., the stock Multi Mount with centre ball head, 1/4” screw, and padded 6 cm / 2.35 in. clamp offers precise adjustment in setups where maximum stability is key.
Complete Multi Mount System
Multi Mount lets you position your camera, light or phone at any angle, while keeping your workspace tidy and your workflow optimal. Add the Weighted Base for freestanding application. Connect the Smartphone Holder to leverage your apps like never before. And affix the Flex Arm Kit for ultimate reach and three-dimensional manoeuvrability. Multi Mount is built tough and designed to adapt. Steel tubing and ball joints ensure high performance and reliability. Rubber twist locks and levered clamps enable effortless adjustability. And a centre ball head with an industry-standard 1/4” screw allows you to secure almost any gear on any axis.
Important - Please Note: Clamped 3-Section Multi Mount only, other Multi Mount components not included, available separately.
• Centre ball head with an industry-standard 1/4” screw allows you to secure almost any gear on any axis.
• Padded desk clamp expandable up to 6 cm / 2.35 in. provides maximum stability.
• Rubber twist locks and levered clamps enable easy adjustability.
• Compatible with all Elgato Multi Mount accessories.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited