EKWB Predator v1.1 240mm Premium AIO CPU Water Cooler for Intel
EKWB EK-XLC Predator 240 Rev1.1 All-In-One Hydro Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x 120mm Vardar Fans, for Intel CPUs
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK-XLC Predator 240 is next-generation, premium grade pre-filled and pre-assembled all-in-one (AIO) CPU liquid cooling unit.
The unit provides extreme cooling performance and exceptional build quality unseen in the AIO (all-in-one) segment so far. The unit utilizes top-tier EK-Vardar high-static pressure fans and market-proven Laing DDC liquid cooling pump. All-around PWM control provides minimal noise profile and performance on demand.
Predator utilizes industry standard G1/4 threaded ports and 15,9/9,5mm (5/8" / 3/8") Zero Maintenance rubber tubing (EK-ZMT). It is fully expandable and customizable with all custom-loop liquid cooling gear available in our portfolio.
If you are more extreme user you can take the whole unit apart and rebuild it as you wish. Process of draining- and re-filling of the unit is easy and is thoroughly documented in the enclosed user guide.
Please note: This AIO Cooler is Rev1.1 Without QDC (Quick Disconnects). Features • Hovercore is a new, revolutionary design of radiator de-couplering that effectively prevents transfer of pump induced vibrations from the unit to the computer chassis itself, thus resulting in vibration-free and silent operation.
• Supremacy MX CPU water block, top performer in Enthusiast segment, is specifically designed for Intel CPUs and offers great hydraulic and thermal performance. Carefully machined copper base is made from purest copper available and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of the Predator.
• CoolStream PE 240mm radiator, has a full copper core superior to aluminum alternatives in terms of heat dissipation. In conjunction with EK-Vardar fans the result is increased performance across an entire fan operational range, thus delivering results both at low- and high airflow operation.
• Vardar Fans – two on Predator 240 – are high-static pressure fans developed in-house specifically for liquid cooling systems. With low noise profile and PWM technology built in, the system always controls the RPM and keeps the fans silent while maintaining excellent cooling performance.
• DDC Pump is a powerful 6W liquid cooling pump providing 2-3x higher flow rate compared to other AIOs on the market. It’s also PWM controlled, allowing for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
• Integrated Fan Splitter Hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. Predator pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket, while a single SATA molex cable powers the complete unit.
• Dimensions: 295 x 133 x 68mm (L x W x H)
• Fan type: EK-Vardar F4-120ER Predator Edition (550-2200rpm)
• Tube length: ~400mm (15.75in)
• Fitting type: EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm
• Coolant type: EK-Ekoolant EVO Clear
• Pump type: Laing DDC3.1 6W
• Total liquid capacity: ~290mL
• EK-XLC Predator 240
• EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g syringe)
• Main Power and PWM signal cable
• CPU Mounting mechanism
• Installation manual (ENG)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months