EK-Supremacy EVO Acetal CPU Water Cooling Water Block
EK-Supremacy EVO is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. LGA-115x and LGA-2011(-3) sockets are supported out of the box. However, additional sockets support is available free of charge. The result is a perfect installation which results in optimal performance every time. EK-Supremacy EVO is truly the only product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
The EK-Supremacy EVO uses the same cooling engine as it's predecessor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels, which provide extreme heat dissipating surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy EVO.
The top is made from CNC machined POM Acetal while the insert is made from injection molded ABS polymer.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
• Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.
• AMD mounting is available by choice through the free socket support!
• LGA-115x and LGA-2011(-3) sockets are supported out of the box. However, additional sockets support is available free of charge direct from the EK product webpage. Features • Unmatched thermal performance - more than 2.2°C better performance on most popular LGA-1150 & LGA-2011 processors.
• Very high-flow design - low hydraulic restricion allows this product to be used in setups using weaker water pumps.
• Modular design - using various inserts and jets the performance can be further fine-tuned to unleash maximum performance by ensuring the optimal contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS).
• EK-Supremacy EVO series water block
• EK-Supremacy EVO PreciseMount mounting mechanism
• EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-115x Backplate; rubber gasket)
• TIM / thermal grease: Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut (EKWB 1.0g)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.