EKWB CoolStream SE 240 Water Cooling Radiator
EK-CoolStream SE240 Slim Dual High Performance Liquid Cooling Radiator, 2x G1/4 Port Threads
By DPD On 8th Apr To 14th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream SE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system. Overall compact measurement of the SE series radiator allow for utilization even in the tiniest computer chassis.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in 25mm thick radiator class: copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with two pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings. Features Construction:
• Copper fins.
• 90% copper tubing (H90).
• Brass chambers.
• Aluminum/Steel housing.
• Dimensions: 280 x 120 x 26mm (L x W x H).
• Weight: 0.70kg.
• Liquid Capacity: ~120mL.
• FPI: 22.
• Port threads: 2x G1/4.
• Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping.
• Pressure tested: 1bar(g).
• EK-CoolStream SE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
• Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm).
• Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm).
• Allen key 2.5mm.
• When using fans other than standard 120x120x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
• Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irrepairable damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!
• This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
|Compatible Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Radiator Thickness||28 mm|
|Screw Thread Size|
|Loop Compatible Metals||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Radiator Dimensions||120 x 28 x 280 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months