Corsair M65 RGB ULTRA Tunable FPS Optical PC Gaming Mouse
Corsair M65 RGB ULTRA Optical Gaming Mouse, Black, Tunable Weight, RGB Back-Lit, 26,000dpi, Wired, USB 2.0, 8 Button
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
M65 RGB ULTRA Mouse
The CORSAIR M65 RGB ULTRA Tunable Gaming Mouse boasts a durable aluminium frame and pinpoint accuracy powered by a 26,000 DPI MARKSMAN optical sensor and optical OMRON switches.
Sensor fusion technology enables convenient tilt gestures for in-game actions, while CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology transmits those actions up to 8x faster than other gaming mice.
With customisable weight between 97g and 115g, a lightweight paracord cable, and CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons, all your movements and actions register with the utmost speed.
Take control with iCUE software to program the M65 RGB ULTRA’s eight buttons, customise its dynamic RGB backlighting, and save your profiles to onboard storage to take on the go. Pick up the M65 RGB ULTRA to make all your clicks count.
• The M65 RGB ULTRA’s iconic anodized aluminium frame makes for lasting durability with a familiar shape.
• A CORSAIR MARKSMAN optical sensor, with an astonishing native 26,000 DPI and 650 inches per seconds (IPS) tracking at up to 50G acceleration, precisely captures your every mouse movement, customisable in single DPI steps.
• Optical OMRON left and right-click switches deliver hyper-fast and precise responses, while standing up to years of rigorous use.
• CORSAIR AXON hyper-processing technology registers and transmits your movements and clicks up to 8x faster than conventional gaming mice thanks to native 8,000Hz hyper-polling.
• Six-axis gyro enables ultra-low lift-off distance for more accurate tracking when repositioning your mouse and is programmable with tilt gestures so you can map in-game commands like reload or weapon switch to simple mouse movements.
• Adjust the M65 RGB ULTRA’s centre of gravity and weight from 97g-115g using up to six included weights.
• CORSAIR QUICKSTRIKE buttons use a spring-loaded design, delivering zero gap between the primary mouse buttons and their switches, so your clicks, shots, and spells are faster than ever.
• A lightweight paracord cable reduces drag, enabling faster, tighter, and more precise mouse movements.
• Eight mouse buttons are fully programmable with button remaps, custom macros, and more, so you can create your ideal gaming setup.
• Mouse feet built from ultra-low friction PTFE pads offer the smoothest glide and quickest movements, easily replaceable if they get worn down on your journey to the top.
• Customise your dynamic RGB backlighting across two zones to add a personal touch to your mouse’s aesthetics.
• Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, macro programming, and full-system lighting synchronisation with all compatible iCUE devices throughout your setup.
• Take your lighting profiles, macros, and DPI settings on the go with convenient onboard storage.
|Mouse Model||M65 RGB ULTRA|
|Ideal Game Genres||FPS|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Adjustable DPI|
|Weight System||Advanced Tunable Weight System|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows OS|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||77 x 39 x 117 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.