Corsair Hydro X XF Black Brass G1/4" Fill Port Adapter with Plug
Corsair Hydro X Series XF Fill Port Adapter, Black, Brass, Dual-Ended G1/4" BSPP, with G1/4” Stopper Plug
By DPD On 18th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Machined from Solid Brass: For superior quality and durability.
• High-Quality Finish: Available in durable chrome or black for a flawless look.
• Fill or Drain Easily: Use the XF Fill Port anywhere in your custom cooling loop to easily fill or drain your coolant.
• Threaded Locking Collar: Securely fits the fill port to external case holes or fill port mounts, for easy external filling and draining.
• Included G1/4” Stopper Plug: Securely seals your loop.
• 1x Dual-Ended G1/4” Fill Port Adapter.
• 1x G1/4" Stopper Plug.
|Edition||Hydro X Series XF|
|Type||Fill Port Adapter|
|Port Thread||Dual-Ended G1/4" BSPP|
|Inner Diameter (ID)||N/A|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||N/A|
|Compatible Coolants||CORSAIR XL or equivalent|
|Compatible Tubing & Fittings||G1/4" Fittings|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Corsair / SCAN
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.