Corsair SCIMITAR RGB Black Optical MMO Gaming Mouse with 12 Programmable Mechanical Buttons
• 12 optimized mechanical buttons - Designed to pro player specifications for consistent tactile feedback and precise actuation.
• 12000 DPI pro-proven sensor - High performance optical sensor for a pixel precise gaming experience.
• Dynamic multicolor backlighting - Customizable backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
• Complete CUE control - Don't just configure your mouse, program it.
• Ultra fast 1ms response - Lag-free game play you can count on when everything is on the line.
• Maximum comfort - Crafted to fit the contours of your palm no matter your hand size or grip style.
• Full spectrum color - CUE Link connects your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset to deliver the ultimate lighting experience.
|Mouse Model||SCIMITAR RGB MOBA/MMO|
|Resolution||100 - 12,000 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||17|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Adjustable DPI in 50 DPI Increments|
|LED Lighting Colour||Multi Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||119 x 48 x 77 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.