Carbide Series 330R Blackout Edition is designed to keep noise down and look great doing it. A three-speed fan controller, sound dampened panels, and clever intake fan design allow you to craft a silent PC that can still pack a lot of power for gaming, streaming, or media editing. Internally there’s generous expansion room, and direct airflow from the front fan to the GPU and CPU to keep noise levels to a minimum without negatively affecting cooling.
• Integrated three-speed fan controller.
• Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
• Brushed aluminum front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to deflect internal noise away from the user.
• Direct airflow to components ¡V the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels.
• Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility.
• Up to five separate fan mount locations
- Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm)
- Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm
- Rear: 120mm included
• USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
• Four 3.5¡¨ / 2.5¡¨ hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility.
• Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards.
• Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers.
• Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path.
• Tool free installation of 5.25¡¨ and 3.5¡¨ drives
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Corsair Carbide Series 330R Blackout Edition Ultra Silent Mid-Tower Computer Case w/ USB 3.0 & Integrated Fan Controller . Please choose from the list below.