CHERRY Black MW 3000 Wireless USB PC Mouse
The CHERRY MW 3000 is cutting-edge CHERRY technology in an ergonomic, modern design. Attractive, practical and high-quality. The state-of-the-art mouse from CHERRY. For people looking for the best.
Features • Non-slip rubber on the sides.
• Nano USB receiver: able to stay in the notebook permanently.
• 5-button mouse: infrared sensor and adjustable resolution (1000/1750 dpi).
• Optimised for use with the right hand.
• Almost interference-free wireless 2.4 GHz technology (range of up to 5 metres).
• On/off button, for additional energy saving.
• Simple installation; no technical knowledge required.
|No. of Buttons|
|Features & Functions||None|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.