Broadcom NetXtreme 2x 10GbE SFP+ PCIe Ethernet NIC
Broadcom NetXtreme E-Series P210P Dual-Port PCIe 3.0 x8 Ethernet NIC, 2x 10GbE SFP+, TruFlow/TruManage
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
High-Performance & Feature-Rich
Based on Broadcom’s scalable 10/25/50/100/200G Ethernet controller architecture, the NetXtreme®-E Series P210P 2x10G PCIe NIC is designed to build highly-scalable, feature-rich networking solutions in servers for enterprise and cloud-scale networking and storage applications, including high-performance computing, telco, machine learning, storage disaggregation, and data analytics.
The P210P 2x10G PCIe NIC builds upon the success of the widely-deployed NetXtreme E-Series architecture by combining a high-bandwidth Ethernet controller with a unique set of highly-optimized hardware acceleration engines to enhance network performance and improve server efficiency.
Driven by the growing need for higher server bandwidth and storage capacity to support new and emerging applications, enterprises, telcos and cloud providers are modernizing their data centers by adopting latest networking technologies, such as server virtualization and
NVMe-oF™. The resulting expansion in data volumes increases server-to-server traffic and CPU loads for networking tasks.
With its market-leading hardware acceleration technologies, the NetXtreme-E Series P210P 2x10G PCIe NIC addresses these performance and service demands of mega-scale data center networks with high throughput and advanced flow processing. Features such as TruFlow™ increase VM density up to 50 percent, freeing more CPU cycles for additional virtual machines. On-chip tunneling protocol processing for Geneve, VXLAN, and NVGRE provides up to a 5X throughput increase while lowering CPU utilization up to 90 percent compared to software-only solutions. NetXtreme-E Series solutions also support advanced networking technologies such as RoCE, SDN and NFV, to facilitate the management of data networks and to enable service provider solutions.
• Standards-compliant 10G dual-port SFP+ PCIe NIC with line-rate, full-duplex throughput.
• NIC partitioning supporting 16 physical functions (PFs).
• TruFlow™ engine for intelligent flow processing to increase server VM density and accelerate vSwitch processing.
• Industry’s most secure PCIe NIC solution leveraging Broadcom’s BroadSAFE® technology to provide unparalleled platform security via Silicon Root of Trust.
• New end-to-end congestion avoidance and management to anticipate and eliminate congestion before it happens.
• Support for advanced networking technologies including RoCE, SDN, NFV and virtualization.
• TruManage™ enhances server manageability and security for data center deployments.
• Cloud and Web2.0 data center servers.
• Enterprise data center servers.
• Private Cloud.
• Machine Learning (ML) clusters.
• High Performance Computing (HPC) clusters.
• Multi-node container platforms.
• NVMe storage disaggregation (NVMe-oF).
• Database servers.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 30 Days RTB after Direct with BROADCOM