DeckLink Quad 2 features 8 independent SDI capture and playback channels in a single card! Fully compatible with the previous 4 channel model, this new model also allows 4 independent capture and playback channels but now also includes 4 extra channels that developers can use for configuring the card in any combination of up to 8 capture or 8 playback channels. This means DeckLink Quad 2 allows each of the 8 3G-SDI BNC connectors to switch direction between capture or playback in SD and HD up to 1080p60 and as a complete independent channel.More information can be found in the PDF below: Features
• Eight channel configurable PCIe video capture and playback up to 1080p60
• Features 8 independent SDI capture and playback channelsConnectionsSDI Video Input/Output
• 8 x bidirectional 12-bit SD/HD independantly configurable as either Input or OutputSDI Audio Input/Output
• 16 channels embedded in SD and HDSync Input
• Blackburst in SD 720p50, 720p59.94, 1080i50 and 1080i59.94 formats or Tri-Sync in any HD format.Computer Interface
• PCI Express 8 lane, compatible with 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots.