be quiet! Silent Base 600 Black/Silver Windowed PC Case
be quiet! BGW07 Silent Base 600, Black/Silver Mid Tower Chassis /w Double-Glazed Window, 140/120mm Fans, ATX/mATX/mITX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Unique Performance and Usability
be quiet! Silent Base 600 Window Silver offers the perfect symbiosis of noise prevention and cooling performance, good usability and extensive capacity for high-end hardware.
The innovative construction and pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans assure excellent cooling performance and perfect air circulation. Numerous sound insulation features such as the double-glazed window contribute to well-known whisper-quiet operation. On account of tool-free mounting and generous space for hardware and cable management, the case offers a comfortable, first-class usability.
Ideal for High-End Gaming Gear and Quiet Systems
Thanks to Silent Base 600’s “form follows function” principle, every detail has a purpose and function. It’s truly a superior case, ideal for high-end gaming gear and quiet systems.
Very Silent Operation
The construction of the front, side and top covers optimise the case airflow, reducing turbulence and generating superior cooling at lower fan speeds for exceedingly quiet operation. Sound insulation material on the side panel and the front also reduces vibrations and provides even more stability. A decoupled Pure Wings 2 140mm fan at the front and another decoupled Pure Wings 2 120mm at the rear ensure perfect cooling airflow and whisper-quiet operation
The top cover air ducts are designed to channel the cooling airflow. With an opening to the rear, it allows air to exit the chassis and this reduces any noise reaching the front. Additional fan mountings for up to four fans are at the top, bottom and front. For water cooling, radiators can be installed at the top, in the HDD section and at the rear of the case.
The chassis provides ample internal space, allowing for the use of high-end hardware and large coolers such as the Dark Rock series. The side panel window is made from scratch and impact resistant material, which offers superb sound insulation due to the double-glazing of the window
• Great usability with easy mounting of drives, an intelligent and adaptable cable solution and air intake filters that are easily accessed for cleaning.
• Ample space and cutouts are provided for nearly every type of component and water cooling radiator.
• Two pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans that are decoupled from the case to circulate air with minimum vibration and the quietest possible operation.
• Side panel with double-glazed window provides a perfect view of the inside of the PC system.
• Professional cable management is supported with generous space for organising cables, silicone rubber grommets, and carefully placed pass-throughs.
• The “form follows function” principle maximises performance; the look of the case is based on its intended function and purpose.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747