ASUS USB-BT500 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Adapter
Asus USB-BT500 Bluetooth 5.0 USB Nano Adapter
By DPD On 6th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Wireless Connection, Free of Limitation
USB-BT500 is a Bluetooth Smart Ready USB adapter with new Bluetooth 5 capabilities. USB-BT500 enables wireless connectivity with a wide range of devices such as computers, printers, phones, headsets, speakers, keyboards, controllers, and more.
Power Saving and Backward Compatibility
The ultra-small USB-BT500 comes with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology, which lets you enjoy energy-saving connectivity. In dual mode, USB-BT500 maintains full backward compatibility with Bluetooth 4.x, 3.x, and 2.1.
• Wireless Connection, free of limitation - Enables wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled devices.
• Full Compatibility - Backward compatible with Bluetooth®2.1/3.x/4.x.
• Power Saving for Devices - Bluetooth Low Energy technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity.
• Ultra-small Design - Highly portable and easy to use.
• Standard: Bluetooth® 5.0+EDR & Bluetooth Smart(Bluetooth low energy).
• Interface: USB 2.0 Type A.
• Data Rate: Up to 3 Mbps(classic BT-BR/EDR); 2 Mbps(BLE).
• Distance of use: Up to 10 meters (classic BT-BR/EDR); up to 40 metres(BLE) in open space.
• Frequency Band: 2402~2480 MHz.
• Spectrum: FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum).
• Modulation: GFSK for 1M/2Mbps, p/4-DQPSK for 2Mbps; 8-DPSK for 3Mbps.
• OS Support: Windows® 10, Linux.
• Dimensions: 7.1 x 14.9 x 17.4 mm (WxDxH):
• Weight: 1.9 g.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.