ASUS HYPER M.2 PCIe x16 Gen 4 NVMe Card
ASUS HYPER M.2 x16 Gen4 Card, PCIe 4.0/3.0, 4x M.2 PCIe 2242/60/80/110 Slots, Upto 256Gbps, Supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
RAID on CPU
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card is compatible with the Intel® X299, Z390, Z370 and future platforms' RAID-on-CPU function, and supports PCIe 4.0 NVMe RAID on the AMD TRX40 and X570 platforms. Unused CPU PCle lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with up to four M.2 SSDs
One card, 8X the bandwidth
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card uses PCIe 4.0, which doubles the bandwidth per lane compared to PCIe 3.0. With four M.2 slots, it offers up to 256 Gbps of bandwidth per card, 8X the bandwidth of a single PCIe 3.0 drive.
Design for unthrottled transfer speed
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Gen 4 Card has four M.2 slots — supporting both PCIe 3.0 and 4.0 — that allow you to expand your system with high-performance SSD storage. Designed for the latest generation of NVMe drives, the card features an upgraded power supply that provides up to 14W of power per drive, as well as a large heatsink and active fan to ensure that drives stay cool for optimum performance.
• Two-phase power solution with up to 14-watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
• Large heatsink and active fan reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
• Adapted server-grade PCB supports up to four PCIe 4.0/3.0 M.2 drives, with up to 256 Gbps bandwidth for smooth data transfers
• Compatible with AMD TRX40/X570 PCIe 4.0 for NVMe RAID and supports Intel® platform RAID-on-CPU functions
• Also support other vendors’ motherboards via PCIe bifurcation in BIOS setting
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439