The Swiss Army Knife of Microphones
For vocal and instrumental recording, on stage, in ENG/EFP and video production.
The updated version of the C1000 S multipurpose small-diaphragm condenser microphone is extremely popular for its versatility. It is suitable for recording and live-sound applications as well as for ENG/EFP and video productions.
The nearly indestructible condenser has a sturdy metal chassis and specialized mic clip to keep the units securely attached to stands. The C1000 S's gold capsule and XLR plugs make it humidity-proof for all environments.
Rather than relying on an expensive 9V block battery, if no phantom power is available, the C1000 S now runs on two AA batteries at 120h and offers two gain settings, threee frequency settings and two polar patterns: cardioid and hypercardioid.
The polar pattern can quickly be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid. Three different frequency settings are adding more clarity to speech and instrument sounds.
More versatile than ever before, the new C1000 S features a bass-cut switch and a switchable -10 dB pad.
• Gold sputtered microphone capsule and XLR pins give high immunity against humidity
• Powered by internal AA batteries or by phantom power for use with any equipment and every application
• Bass cut and -10 dB switchable for amazing versatility in every situation
• Presence boost adapter provides three frequency settings for different sound sources
• Unique polar pattern converter allows the microphone to be switched from cardioid to hyper-cardioid
• C1000 S Microphone
• W1001 External Windscreen
• PBA1000 Presence Boost Adapter
• PPC1000 Polar Pattern Converter
• Transport Bag
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as AKG C1000S Mk IV Professional Small Diaphragm Cardioid / Hyper-Cardioid Condenser Microphone, Battery or Phantom XLR . Please choose from the list below.