Corsair AX860i Digital 860W Modular Power Supply
860W Corsair AX860i, Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 71.6A, 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
The fully modular Corsair AX860i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link™ gives you unprecedented monitoring and control.
Quiet, Efficient Operation
Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX860i is certified 80 PLUS® Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX860i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery.
The built-in Corsair Link™ functionality allows you to know how well your AX860i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles
Features • Compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
• The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
• 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
• Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
• The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
• Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
• Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Platinum|
|Max. Efficiency||92 %|
|Fans||1 x 120mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||71.6 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||71.6 A|
|Dimensions||150 x 86 x 160 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 4th Jul 2011
Let's face it, power-supply units (PSUs) are boring. Presented in what's usually a mundane box spitting cables from one end, this is a product that's neither aesthetically pleasing nor technically interesting to the majority of self-builders.
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.