Corsair Hydro X XF Chrome Brass 12mm G1/4" Hardline Compression Fittings - Four Pack
4x Corsair 12mm OD Hydro X Series XF Hardline Compression Fittings, Chrome, Brass, G1/4" BSPP, for Custom Loops
By DPD On 1st Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Machined from Solid Brass: For superior quality and durability.
• High-Quality Finish: For a flawless look.
• Double O-Ring Hardline Compression Design: Creates a dual-level seal around your hardline tubing.
• Easily Choose the Right Tubing: Fits 12mm outer diameter hardline tubing.
• Compatible with a Wide Range of Additional CORSAIR Hydro X Series Adapters: Including rotary 90°, 45° and Y-splitter.
• 4x Hardline 12mm fittings.
|Edition||Hydro X Series XF|
|Type||Hardline Compression Fittings|
|Port Thread||G1/4" BSPP|
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||12mm|
|Compatible Coolants||CORSAIR XL or equivalent|
|Compatible Tubing & Fittings||
|Includes||4 x 12mm Double O-Ring Hardline Compression Fittings|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.