D-Link 48 port with 4 SFP Gigabit Smart Managed Switch from D-Link DGS-1210-52
The DGS-1210 Series includes a range of high power budget PoE-enable switches for businesses looking to power VoIP phones, wireless access points or network cameras. The DGS-1210-10P is a 8-port Smart Managed PoE+ Switch that provides 8 PoE-enabled ports that can supply power of up to 30 W each. Whereas the DGS-1210-28P/52P/52MP are Smart Managed PoE+ switches with power budgets of 193/193/370 W, that provides 24/24/48 PoE-enabled ports with 4/8/8 ports that support up to 30 W of power output following IEEE 802.3at standard. The design allows more flexibility in power allocation for a variety of powered devices with affordable installation costs.
Save Energy, Save Money
D-Link Green technology conserves energy by powering down unused ports, saving you money while reducing your carbon footprint
Advanced management functions make for a truly versatile switch that integrates performance and scalability
Fully IPv6 compatible and ready for enterprise deployment, giving you a head start on the next Internet standards evolution Features Green Technology
Power saving via the following features:
• Link Status detection.
• LED Shut-Off.
• Port Shut-Off.
• System Hibernation.
• Time-based PoE (DGS-1210-10P/28P/52P/52MP only).
• Access Control List secures network.
• D-Link Safeguard Engine protects CPU from Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast Flooding.
• Port Security supports 64 MACs per port.
• ARP Spoofing Prevention.
• D-Link Network Assistant Utility or Web-based GUI.
• Built-in SNMP MIB for remote NMS (D-View 6.0).
• Compact CLI through Telnet.
• Auto Surveillance VLAN.
• Loopback Detection automatically disables a port when a loop is detected.
• Cable Diagnostics allows administrators to determine cable status.
• SFP ports for flexibility.
• Auto MDI/MDIX.
|Edition||Smart Managed Switch|
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type|
|No. of Ports with PoE|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|Forwarding Performance/Bandwidth||104 Gbps|
|MAC Address Table Size|
|Built-in Flash Memory||3MB|
|Acoustic Noise||49.2 dB|
|Max. Power Consumption||38.27 W|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||481624 hours|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||210 x 44 x 440 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.