Seagate 3TB BarraCuda 3.5" Internal Hard Disk Drive/HDD ST3000DM008
Versatile and dependable, Seagate’s fierce BarraCuda drives are inspired by the past but ready for the future. BarraCuda 2.5-inch drives, in 7mm and 15mm z-heights, are a cost-effective way to handle all your PC needs.
Multi-Tier Caching Technology
All hard drives in the BarraCuda family come equipped with Multi-Tier Caching Technology (MTC). MTC takes your PC to new performance levels. By applying intelligent layers of NAND Flash, DRAM and media cache technologies, BarraCuda delivers improved read and write performance by optimizing data flow, allowing you to load apps and files faster than ever before.
Store it all. With capacities up to 5TB, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available. With a 2.5-inch form factor, users can upgrade their laptop, mobile, external storage, or all-in-one PC systems with ease.
• Laptop and mobile storage
• External storage systems
• Ultra-slim desktop PCs Features • The thinnest and highest-capacity 2.5-Inch Hard Drive available.
• Choose 7mm - 500GB, 1TB and 2TB capacity options - for easy-to-upgrade laptop/mobile storage.
• With 3TB and 5TB capacity options, the 15mm barracuda 2.5-Inch Hard Drive allows you to easily store most of your games, music, movies and more.
• Highest-capacity 2.5-Inch drives on the market for DIY external box setup for upgrades - SATA 6GB/s interface optimizes burst performance.
• Multi-tier caching technology delivers snappy performance with lower power consumption.
|SSHD Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|SSHD Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||8 ms|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Max. Operating Shock|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage