Seagate 500GB 3.5" SATA3 BarraCuda HDD/Hard Drive ST500DM009
BarraCuda leads the industry with the highest capacities for desktops and mobile computers. With drives available up to 10 TB, the BarraCuda portfolio is a great option for upgrades at any price point
Get the most out of your storage with BarraCuda hard drives. From computers full of photos and memories to gaming PCs that need more room to play, BarraCuda grows with you.
3.5-Inch BarraCuda Hard Drives Deliver!
Rock-solid reliability built on over 20 years of BarraCuda innovation. Versatile mix of capacity and price point options to fit any budget. Multi-Tier Caching technology for excellent hard drive performance.
The BarraCuda family of reliable hard drives is here to stay, for years to come.
• Experience: For more than 20 years, Seagate has manufactured and delivered the super-reliable BarraCuda family of drives.
• BarraCuda: Seagate's drive-reliability data simply speaks for itself, and the BarraCuda family is often recognised by leading publications and customers.
• Desktop or all-in-one PCs.
• Home servers.
• Entry-level direct-attached storage devices (DAS). Features • Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.
• For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry.
• Capacities up to 4TB for desktops, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available.
• Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance.
|SSHD Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|SSHD Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Access Time||9.5 ms|
|Interface||SATA III - 6Gb/s|
|Max. Operating Shock||80 G|
|Dimensions||101.6 x 20.17 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage