Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 Memory Kit
32GB (2x16GB) Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX Black, PC4-25600 (3200), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 16-20-20-38, XMP 2.0, 1.35V
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£169.98|
|Total inc. interest:||£183.12|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 21st Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 C16 Memory
VENGEANCE LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminium for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 299 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. VENGEANCE LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 299 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colours to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
• Hand-sorted memory chips ensure high performance with generous overclocking headroom.
• VENGEANCE LPX is optimized for wide compatibility with the latest Intel® and AMD DDR4 motherboards.
• A low-profile height of just 34mm ensures that VENGEANCE LPX even fits in most small-form-factor builds.
• A high-performance PCB guarantees strong signal quality and stability for superior overclocking ability.
• A solid aluminium heatspreader efficiently dissipates heat from each module so that they consistently run at high clock speeds.
• Supports Intel® XMP 2.0 for simple one-setting installation and setup.
• Available in multiple colours to match the style of your system.
• Limited lifetime warranty provides complete peace of mind.
|Size / Capacity||32GB (2x16GB)|
|Memory Model||Vengeance LPX Black|
|Max. Memory Channels Provided by Kit||Dual (2)|
|Memory Type (ECC)||Non-ECC|
|Memory Type (R/U)||UDIMM (Unbuffered)|
|Memory Speed||PC4-25600 (3200)|
|Design, Features & Lighting|
|Cooler||Anodised Aluminium Heatspreader|
|LED Lighting Type|
|LED Lighting Colour|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 120 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 120 months
- 0871 472 4747