SFX Series SST-ST30SF 300W SFX PSU from Silverstone
300W Silverstone SFX Series ST30SF v2.0, 80PLUS Bronze, Fully Wired, Single Rail, 25A +12V, 1x92mm Quiet Fan
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
To enable users to easily take advantage of this excellent SFX power supply, an adapter is included to convert ST30SF to mount in any ATX case in addition to ones that fit only SFX. For SFF users, the ST30SF is an excellent, well-rounded power supply for any DIY desktop computer.
• Designed for 80 PLUS Bronze level of efficiency to reduce wasted heat and save on electricity.
• Built-in 92mm fan has excellent airflow and low noise, perfect for quiet home or office use. Features • Intelligent semi-fanless operation (V1.0 only).
• Supports standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket.
• 300W continuous power output at 50? temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V1.0).
• 300W continuous power output at 40? temperature rated for 24/7 operation (V2.0).
• 80 PLUS Bronze level efficiency (82% ~ 85% efficiency at 20% ~ 100% loading).
• Class-leading single +12V rail.
• Silent running 80mm fan (V1.0).
• Silent running 92mm fan (V2.0).
• Single PCI-E 6pin connectors support.
• Active PFC.
|Edition||SFX Series ST30SF|
|80 PLUS Certification||80 PLUS Bronze|
|Max. Efficiency||82%~85% %|
|Fans||1 x 92mm|
|Internal +12V Rails||Single Rail|
|Rail 1 +12V||25 A|
|Rail 2 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 3 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 4 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 5 +12V||N/A|
|Rail 6 +12V||N/A|
|Max. Combined Output +12V||25 A|
|Dimensions||125 mm × 63.5 mm × 100 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 18th Nov 2010
Conceived back in 2004 and brought to market just a year later, the 80 PLUS initiative is one of many standards introduced in an effort to increase energy efficiency in modern technology. Targeting computer power supplies, it awards PSUs that are able to achieve an energy efficiency of over 80 per cent at varying workloads and a power factor of 0.9 or more at 100 per cent load.
Date Issued: 20th Nov 2008
This TekSpek explains what Green Computing is, what it means to the consumer, and how energy-efficient components can be beneficial in the home.