Dell UltraSharp U3014 30" LED Monitor with PremierColor Tech
30" Dell Ultrasharp U3014 Monitor with PremierColor Technology, 2560x1600, 6ms, 350cd/m², DP/DVI/HDMI, Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Outstanding Clarity and Colours for Graphics-Intensive Environments
Create precision work with the high-performance 75.6 cm (30") Dell™ UltraSharp U3014 monitor offering wide-ranging flexibility, efficiency and factory calibration.
Bring Outstanding Performance to Demanding Environments
Designers, CGI animators, engineers, programmers, photographers and power users across many industries can benefit from high-end capabilities offered by the Dell UltraSharp U3014.
• Accelerate deployments with a monitor that arrives calibrated to a deltaE <2.
• Work with precise, consistent colors enabled by PremierColor.
• Enjoy compatibility with major industry color standards (99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB).
• Custom-tailor your images with a wide range of colors and color details with the U3014’s high color gamut of 120%1 and color depth of 1.07 billion colors enabled by the 12-bit internal processing and a 14-bit look-up table (LUT).
Get the Flexibility to Work the Way you Like
Connect to your external media with the flexible Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. This 30" monitor offers multiple connectivity possibilities, mounting options and color settings, including daisy-chain connectivity for easy connections to multiple monitors.
• Adjust parameters for saturation, hue, gain and offset with Custom Color mode.
• Simplify connectivity to external media and other hardware with DisplayPort 1.2 (with daisy-chain support), mini-DisplayPort, HDMI™, DVI-D, USB 3.03 and a media card reader.
• Mount the panel on a wall,4 attach it to a single monitor arm or use the height-adjustable stand with a 90 mm adjustment range.
• Find the screen position you prefer through tilt and swivel adjustments.
Simplify Image Management with Dell Display Manager
Reduce the amount of time spent adjusting your screen and switching between applications with the enhanced capabilities of Dell Display Manager. This software application can help you get the most from your Dell UltraSharp monitor through Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange functionalities.
• Smart Video Enhance automatically improves colors and sharpness onscreen by applying the optimal presets.
• Auto Mode allows auto assignment of optimum presets to specific software applications.
• Easy Arrange organizes your monitor screen by arranging or tiling your applications side by side so that you can view multiple application windows at the same time.
Find More ways to Save Energy Around your Office
You can help reduce energy costs and your impact on the environment with the Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. It’s designed to consume only 60 W (typical), which is lower than some of its closest competitors.5 You also get the added benefit of PowerNap and Dynamic Dimming to help further reduce energy consumption.
• PowerNap can dim your monitor to minimum brightness or put it into sleep mode when you’re away.
• Dynamic dimming, when enabled, adjusts onscreen brightness when images displayed consist of predominantly large, bright and white areas.
• The Dell UltraSharp U3014 meets the latest environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays and CECP.
• Help create a safe work environment with a monitor that offers arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel, BFR/PVC-reduced circuit board laminates and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.
• Diagonal Viewable Image Size: 75.6 cm, 29.8 inches (30-inch wide )
• Aspect Ratio: 16:10
• Panel Type, Surface: AH In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
• Optimal resolution: 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz
• Contrast Ratio: 1000 to 1 (typical)
• Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 2 Million:1 (Max)
• Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (typical), 50 cd/m2 (minimum)
• Response Time: 6 ms (gray to gray)
• Viewing Angle: (178° vertical / 178° horizontal)
• Colour Support: Colour Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100% and 120% (CIE 1976)7
• Colour Depth: 1.07 billion colors with 12-bit internal processing and 14-bit look-up table (LUT)
• Pixel Pitch: 0.25 mm
• Backlight Technology: LED
• Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display
1 Dual Link Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 DisplayPort 1.2 (DP)
1 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (mDP)
1 High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI)
1 USB 3.0 upstream port
4 USB 3.0 downstream ports
1 DisplayPort out (MST)
1 Audio out
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar (AX510)
USB 3.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 4 USB downstream ports)
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D):
19.00" ~ 22.55" (482.7 mm ~572.7 mm) x 27.15" (689.7 mm) x 7.93" (201.4 mm)
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D):
17.69" (449.2 mm) x 27.15" (689.7 mm) x 2.40" (61.0 mm)
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
7.35kg (16.20 lbs).
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Response Time||6 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178°/178° (°H/°V)|
|Contrast Ratio/Dynamic Contrast Ratio||2000000:1|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||60 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Dimensions (with stand)||689.7 x 572.7 x 201.4 mm (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||589.7 x 449.2 x 61 mm (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0800 028 2660
Date Issued: 11th May 2020
PC monitor manufacturers tend to focus on a particular buzzword or acronym almost every year. In the past, we have been treated to HD (high definition), denoting the screen is capable of running a minimum 720p resolution.