Engineered by longtime SSD experts, the OCZ Vertex 450 series delivers the performance, productivity, and energy efficiency missing from your current system. Clear your life of computer lag, and get a computing experience worthy of your time.
Providing storage can-and should-do more than store
Vertex 450 SSDs dramatically accelerate gaming, content creation, and multimedia applications, while driving and improved overall computing experience. Imagine faster file transfers, quicker boot ups, and system responsiveness that makes you wonder why you stuck with that hard drive for so long. Get to know next-generation storage at it's finest.
If you want lasting reliability, durability and stealth operation, here it is
With revolutionary SSD quality and technology in every drive, the Vertex 450 Series is built to provide years of hard drive-humiliationg performance Features • Cutting-edge OCZ proprietary controller technology, the Barefoot 3 M10, delivers superior performance and endurance without compression or loss of usable capacity
• Advanced suite of NAND flash management keeps your drive at higher sustained performance over the long term
• Designed for ultimate reliability with in-house technology and high quality components based on the latest technology
• Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data, ZIP files and software
• Bundled with a 3.5" Desktop adaptor bracket and Acronis True image cloning software with Windows 8 Support to easily transfer data from your old hard drive
• Sleek alloy housing offers slimmer 7mm z-height for compatibilty with the latest thinner form factor notebooks
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 28th Sep 2011
You've learnt all about the virtues of solid-state drives in a previous guide, but today we're delving deeper by taking a look at the two types of NAND flash memory typically available in modern SSDs; SLC and MLC.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.