ASUS 24" Full HD EyeCare Monitor
23.6" ASUS VP247HAE FHD Monitor, VA, 1920x1080, 60Hz, 5ms, 100M:1, 250cd/m², VESA, HDMI/VGA
By DPD On 26th Mar 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
VP247HAE 23.6” Full HD monitor with 178°wide view angle, 3,000:1 high contrast ratio, ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus, VividPixel technologies are optimized for the finest image and colour quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
178° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
The VP247HAE adopted 178°wide-viewing-angle panel to minimize the colour shift for a better viewing experience
3,000:1 High Contrast Ratio
Highest 3,000:1 contrast ratio (ASCR 100,000,000:1) automatically enhances the display’s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white – delivering lifelike images.
ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus Technologies
We’ve raised the bar by incorporating some of our proprietary technologies into the ASUS VP247 series to give you a truly vivid visual experience. The VP247 series features the new SplendidPlus™ Video Intelligence Technology that optimizes videos and images by enhancing colour brightness, contrast, and sharpness. SplendidPlus™ features two new modes – Reading and Darkroom – in addition to the Scenery, Standard, Theatre, sRGB, and Night View modes. Low-blue Light and Flicker-free technologies also reduce the strain on your eyes after long periods of use.
• Reading: Creating comfortable experience as if reading actual books by adjusting the monitor’s colour temperature and brightness levels, simulating paperback books.
• Darkroom: Best choice for soft ambient light environment for visual pleasure.
• Scenery: Increases the brightness range, introducing more contrast gradations and selectively tweaking colour saturation for more lush landscapes.
• Theatre: Enhances the contrast and colour saturation of the image – delivering livelier and more vivid visuals for greater immersion.
• sRGB: Provides the best performance for viewing graphics.
• Game: Brings out dark, hard-to-see areas while leaving well-lit portions untouched – allowing you to see opponents lurking in obscure corners.
• Night View: Intelligently raises Y-luminance to highlight poorly-lit details, capturing each scene’s beauty in a crisp and vibrant fashion.
• Standard: Delivers clear document viewing and web browsing experiences with optimised colour and contrast.
Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor
The TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. VP247 Series has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels
• Level 1: Ideal for normal web browsing, and gives you excellent colour reproduction for lifelike visuals, minimal colour shift.
• Level 2: Ideal when you’re viewing photos and videos, giving you a perfect balance of high image quality.
• Level 3: Gives you the look of real paper, making it ideal for long hours of reading or work processing.
• Level 4: Ideal for environments with dim ambient light.
It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. VP247 Series features TÜV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favourite videos. Features • 23.6-inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlight display with 178°wide viewing angle panel.
• ASUS-exclusive SplendidPlus and 3000:1 contrast ratio ensure better image quality.
• Robust connectivity including HDMI and D-Sub.
• ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
|Adaptive Frame-rate Technology||N/A|
|Resolution||1920x1080 (Full HD)|
|Response Time||5 ms|
|Viewing Angle||178 (°H/°V)|
|Contrast Ratio/DCR||3000:1 / 100,000,000:1|
|Color Gamut||72% NTSC|
|Color Bit Depth|
|Supported HDR Standards|
|Power Usage (Switched on)||16.8 W|
|VESA||100 x 100|
|Anti-Theft Features||Kensington-lock Ready|
|Dimensions (with stand)||561.1 x 400.1 x 199.4 (WxHxD)|
|Dimensions (without stand)||561.1 x 335.8 x 51.7 (WxHxD)|
|Weight (with Stand)||4 kg|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 01442 265548
Date Issued: 15th May 2015
Choosing a monitor is not an easy decision to make, and not just because of the large number of variations in resolution, refresh rates, sizes and connectivity options. There are also varying panel technologies used to form each display that need to be considered. These panel technologies can be grouped into three broad categories which cover the vast majority of monitors sold in the consumer market.
Date Issued: 17th Dec 2013
G-SYNC works in a surprisingly simple way - it calculates how long the present frame takes to compute and then, crucially, varies the refresh rate of the monitor to match. It works between a minimum of 33.3ms (30fps) and the maximum supported refresh of the display. The key takeaway here is that the graphics card and monitor are both synced up to one another - the monitor doesn't have the limitations imposed by a rigid, fixed-rate scanning routine.