NVIDIA RTX vWS 2 Year 1 CCU Subscription License RENEWAL + SUMS
2-Year NVIDIA RTX vWS Subscription License RENEWAL, 1x CCU, Inc.2-Year NVIDIA SUMS
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£481.80|
|Total inc. interest:||£496.92|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£481.80|
|Total inc. interest:||£511.15|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 4th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Quadro vDWS: Virtualized Workstation-Class Performance
For organizations who want the industry-leading capabilities of GPU-acceleration powering virtual desktop environments on every device.
NVIDIA Quadro vDWS NVIDIA SUMS (Support Updates and Maintenance)
Available in 1-/3-/5-year terms. A minimum of one-year SUMS is mandatory for "Perpetual License", whereas SUMS is bundled with "Annual Subscription" (included in the subscription price) for the duration of the subscription.
For every CCU (Concurrent User) under each license, a SUMS plan is needed. SUMS is renewable annually.
Virtualization for Creative and Technical Professionals
From stunning industrial design to advanced special effects to complex scientific visualization, Quadro is the world’s preeminent visual computing platform. And with NVIDIA Quadro Virtual Data Center Workstation (Quadro vDWS) software, you can now deliver the most powerful virtual workstation from the data center or cloud to any device, anywhere. The potential is unlimited. Millions of creative and technical professionals can access the most demanding applications from any device, work from anywhere, tackle larger datasets, all while meeting the need for greater security.
Secure, Graphics Accelerated Workflows on Any Device
Quadro vDWS eliminates serialized workflows that inhibit agility while enabling collaboration in real time. All files and designs remain in the data center, greatly improving your organization’s overall security. IT can virtualize any application from the data center with an amazing user experience – including ESRI ArcGIS Pro, Siemens NX, Dassault Systèmes SOLIDWORKS, Autodesk, and more, allowing you to deliver workstation-class performance on any device.
Virtualized Workstation-Class Performance
With NVIDIA Quadro vDWS powering your virtual desktop environment, you have the industry-leading capabilities of GPU-acceleration available on every device in your organization.
• Deliver a full Quadro experience from the data center or cloud.
• Gain peace of mind with certified application compatibility.
• Enable secure, work-from-anywhere work styles.
• Dramatically lower IT OPEX and focus on managing the user instead of managing PCs and workstations.
• Enable business agility and stand up a new virtual workstation in as little as ten minutes.
• Ansys Discovery Live
• ESRI ArcGIS
• AUTODESK AUTOCAD
• AUTODESK MAYA
• AUTODESK REVIT
• Siemens NX
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Management and Monitoring
• Control Up
• eG Innovations
• Lakeside Software
• Liquidware Labs
Quadro vDWS Key Features:
Configuration and Deployment:
• Desktop Virtualization
• Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) App Hosting *(With packaged NVIDIA GRID® Virtual Applications (vApps) license).
• RDSH Desktop Hosting *(With packaged NVIDIA GRID® Virtual Applications (vApps) license).
• Windows OS Support.
• Linux OS Support.
• GPU Pass-Through Support *(Only supported on 1:1 profiles).
• Bare Metal Support *(Only NVIDIA Tesla M6 Hardware supported as primary display device).
• NVIDIA Graphics Driver *(With packaged NVIDIA GRID® Virtual Applications (vApps) license).
• NVIDIA Quadro Driver.
• Management and Monitoring.
• Guaranteed Quality-of-Service Scheduling *(Scheduling options include fixed share, equal share, and best effort/time slicing).
• Multi-GPU Support *(Support starts with the NVIDIA virtual GPU software October 2018 release (version 7.0)).
• Maximum Four 4K Hardware Rendered Displays.
• Maximum 4096x2160 Resolution.
Data Center Management:
• Host-, Guest-, and Application-Level Monitoring *(Application-level monitoring is only available starting with the NVIDIA virtual GPU August 2017 release (version 5.0)).
• Live Migration *(Support starts with the NVIDIA virtual GPU software March 2018 release (version 6.0)).
• NVIDIA Direct Enterprise-Level Technical Support.
• Maintenance Releases, Defect Resolutions, and Security Patches for up to Three Years *(Available with an active Support, Updates, and Maintenance (SUMs) contract).
Advanced Professional Features:
• ISV Certifications.
• CUDA/OpenCL *(Supported on 8 GB 1:1 profile on Maxwell and all profiles on Pascal).
Graphics Features and APIs:
• NVIDIA NVENC.
• OpenGL Extensions, Including WebGL.
• Quadro Performance Features and Optimization.
• Vulkan Support.
Profiles (Profiles Supported Depend on GPU Selected):
• 32GB Max Frame Buffer Supported.
• Available Profiles 0Q, 1Q, 2Q, 3Q, 4Q, 6Q, 8Q, 12Q, 16Q, 32Q*
*32Q profile available with V100.
NVIDIA Quadro vDWS Licensing Options:
• Annual Subscription: Provides software entitlement & support, updates, maintenance (SUMS) for one year.
• Perpetual License: Allows for use of the licensed software indefinitely. First year of SUMS is required with purchase for access to support, updates, & maintenance. SUMS is additionally available in 3, 4 or 5 year increments. One year SUMS available only for renewals.
*Concurrent Connected User (CCU) are also required.
NVIDIA SUMS (Support, Update & Maintenance)
• Maintenance: Access to all maintenance releases, defect resolutions, and security patches for flexibility in upgrading for up to 3 years.
• Upgrades: Access to all new major version releases including feature enhancements and new hardware support.
• Long-Term Branch Maintenance: Available from 1 up to 3 years from general availability.
• Direct Support: Direct access to NVIDIA support engineering for timely resolution of customer-specific issues.
• Support Availability: 24 x 7.
• Support Response Time: Within 4 hours.
• Support Accessibility: Knowledgebase Access, Web, E-mail, & Phone support.
• NVIDIA Quadro vDWS (Virtual Data Center Workstation) Subscription License Renewal.
• 2 Year Subscription License Renewal for 1 CCU (Concurrent User).
• Includes 2 Years of NVIDIA SUMS (Support, Updates, Maintenance).
• Intended for organizations who want the industry-leading capabilities of GPU-acceleration powering virtual desktop environments on every device.
Important - Please Note: You MUST already have a NVIDIA Quadro vDWS (Virtual Data Center Workstation) Subscription Due for Renewal for this License package to be Valid.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- 0203 901 3062 / 0800 028 6417