Startech 2 Port USB VGA Cable KVM Switch
2 port StarTech.com SV211USB KVM Switch, USB + VGA Cable, USB Powered with Remote Switch
By DPD On 4th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
To help organize your desk without sacrificing valuable work space, this VGA USB KVM switch features a compact footprint and integrated KVM cables that can be connected directly to your systems. Plus, the KVM is USB-powered, eliminating the need for a bulky external power adapter and wall outlet.
This VGA KVM switch offers support for resolutions up to 2048x1536, for the ability to drive a high-resolution VGA display. For simple switching between connected systems, the KVM features a convenient push-button remote switch on a 1.5 meter (5ft) cable, as well as keyboard hot-key support and PC or Mac® compatible switching software.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Avoid cabling hassles with integrated KVM and remote switch cables.
• Save desk space with a compact design.
• Switch between systems easily using the included remote switch. Features • Supports resolutions up to 2048x1536.
• Switch PCs via push-button, hot-keys or switching software (included).
• Space-saving design, minimal footprint.
• Integrated KVM cables and remote switch.
• Switching software supports PC and Mac® platforms.
• USB Powered - No external power adapter required.
• Supports hot-plugging.
• Remote switch on 1.5m (5ft.) cable.
• Great for PC test/burn-in computer control, saving the desk space required for two monitors, keyboards and mice.
• Perfect for sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home or home office.
• Dual system control for single user workstations, increasing user productivity in the office.
• Audio: No
• Cables Included: Yes
• Daisy-Chain: No
• KVM Ports: 2
• Number of Monitors Supported: 1
• PC Interface: USB
• PC Video Type: VGA
• Rack-Mountable: No
• Hot-Key Selection: Yes
• IP Control: No
• On-Screen Display: No
• Port Selection Support: Push Button, Hotkeys, and Software
• Console Interface(s):
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female
- 2 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female
• Host Connectors:
- 1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male
- 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
• OS Compatibility:
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016
- Mac OS 10.x (Tested up to 10.9), 9.x
• Special Notes / Requirements: OS Compatibility refers to KVM software only - the KVM itself can be used without software on any platform
• LED Indicators: 1 - PC Selection indictor
• Power Source: USB-Powered
• Humidity: 0~90% RH Non-Condensing
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (4°F to 140°F)
• Cable Length: 850 mm [33.5 in]
• Colour: Black
• Enclosure Type: Plastic
• Product Height: 23 mm [0.9 in]
• Product Length: 88 mm [3.5 in]
• Product Weight: 380 g [13.4 oz]
• Product Width: 66 mm [2.6 in]
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408