SuperSpeed USB3.0 2 Port (NEC) 5Gbps PCI-Express Card
2 Port ScanFX HPU-300NC V2 SuperSpeed USB3.0 (NEC) 5Gbps PCI-Express Card
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Also Offering MAX Power to the Connector 900Ma with 4Pin power adaptor to take even more power from system!
SuperSpeed USB brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, as well as improved power efficiency.
•SuperSpeed USB has a 5 Gbps signaling rate offering 10x performance increase over Hi-Speed USB.
•SuperSpeed USB is a Sync-N-Go technology that minimizes user wait-time.
•SuperSpeed USB will provide Optimized Power Efficiency.No device polling and lower active and idle power requirements.
•SuperSpeed USB is backwards compatible with USB 2.0. Devices interoperate with USB 2.0 platforms. Hosts support USB 2.0 legacy devices.
• Supports Super-Speed data transfer rate up to 5.0Gbps.
• Provides USB 3.0 interface compatible with prior ubiquitous USB 2.0 standard
• More power at the connector, max. 900mA
• Built-in 4-pin power connector for receiving extra power supply from system
• Supports standard PCI Express slot
• Supports hot swapping and Plug-and-Play capability
• Compliant spec. to USB 3.0 Rev 1.0
• Compliant spec. to Intel xHCI Rev 0.96
• Compliant spec. to PCI Express 2.0 base spec.
• Compliant spec. to PCI Express Generation 2 spec.
Features • USB3.0 Host Controller: NEC uPD720200
• Max. Data Transfer Rate: 5.0Gbps
• System Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x 1
• External Port: 2 USB ports (Supports Super-Speed/ High-Speed/ Full-Speed/ Low-Speed) USB1, 1.1,2.0,3.0
• Power Input: 4-pin power connector
• Output Voltage Per Port: DC +5V
• Output Current Per Port: Max. 900mA
• Operating Temperature: 0°C~40 °C
• Certification: FCC Class B, CE
• System Support: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
• Dimensions (L*W*T): 80 x 68.5 x 1.6mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.