USB 3.1 2 Port PCIe Adaptor Card
2 Port Lycom USB 3.1 Type A Compliant with x4, x8 or x16 PCI Express, Up to 10Gbps
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This incredible USB3.1 SuperSpeed+ 10Gbps Low Profile PCIe x4 Lane Host Adapter is expertly designed to support all speeds of USB Devices up to and including 10Gbps USB 3.1!
• Two USB 3.1 Type A downstream connectors on board.
• Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard.
• Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 Specification Revision 1.0.
• Compliant with Intel eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification 1.0.
• Compliant with USB Attached SCSI Protocol Specification 1.0.
• All USB ports can handle SuperSpeed+ (10 Gbps), SuperSpeed (5 Gbps), HighSpeed (480 Mbps), FullSpeed (12 Mbps), and LowSpeed (1.5 Mbps) transaction.
• Support USB3.1, USB3.0, USB2.0 and USB1.1 devices.
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification 3.0.
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor.
• Regular size PCIe bracket on board and Low Profile PCIe Bracket included.
• Supports 2A USB 5V bus power one USB 3.1 port.
• USB 5V bus power automatically from PCIe bus or from 15Pin SATA power connector when 15Pin cable 12V power in.
• Require an empty PCIe 2.0 or PCIe 3.0 x4 or x8 or x16 slot in computer for USB3.1 full performance.
• Supports driver for 32/64 bit Windows Win8.1, Win8, Win7, Vista, 2012, 2008, 2003.
• Fully RoHS compliant.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months