Lycom TI chipset FireWire 800/400 PCIe Adaptor Card
2 Port Lycom PE-107 PCI-E FireWire 800 (1394b) and 1 Port Firewire 400 (1394a) Card
By DPD On 20th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Provides Two Fully Backward Compatible, Bilingual P1394b 9-Pin Ports at up to 800 Megabits per second
• One 1394a regular 6-Pin Port
• On Board Power Connector to supply up to 1.5A/12V per 1394 Port
• 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express
• Low Profile PCI Form Factor
• Windows and Mac Built-in drivers Features PCI Express Features
• Compliant with PCI Express Specification, revision 1.1
• 1-lane 2.5Gbps PCI Express host interface
• Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
• Includes Low profile and Regular size PCIe two Brackets
• Fully RoHS compliant
• Two Bilingual P1394b 9-Pin Ports and one 1394a 6-Pin Port
• Fully supports Provisions of IEEE P1394b-2002
• Fully Supports Provisions of IEEE 1394a-2000 and 1394-1995 Standard
• Fully compliant with 1394 Open Host Controller Interface (OHCI) Spec 1.1 and Rev 1.2 Draft
• Supports data transfer rate up to 800 Mbps
• Two Bilingual 1394b 9-pin Ports at S800 or S400b speed
• One 1394a-2000 Fully Compliant 6-Pin Port at S400, S200, S100 speed
• On Board Molex mini 4Pin Power connector to have sufficient 1394 1.5A/12V bus power from PC power supply
• Supports Plug and Play
• Apple Mac OS X v10.2.4 or newer support Built-in 800Mbps driver
• Windows 98, ME Built-in driver support
• ubCoreTM free driver support 32bit / 64bit Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, 2000
• Chipset : TI
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.