Belkin CU1001Laed06 USB2 Lighted Blue LED Cable 1.8m
Braid and foil shielding protects against RF and EM interference. Features • Installs and works with the ease and speed of USB.
• Works with Hi-Speed USB 2.0 devices for high-speed data transmission.
• Creates a cool light effect on your desktop when used with a USB hub.
• Helps you locate cables fast, in poorly lit areas or behind your CPU.
• Connects all your peripheral devices with a USB standard B plug to your computer or USB hub.
• Braid-and-foil shield construction reduces EMI/RFI interference.
|Type||USB 2.0 Printer Cable|
|Connector From||Type A (Male)|
|Connector To||Type B (Male)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
Date Issued: 12th Sep 2017
Personal Computers (PCs) connect up to peripherals and displays through myriad of cabling. Some of those names and standards will be familiar to you, such as USB or HDMI, others may not, and these can include standards such as Thunderbolt and DisplayPort. The purpose of this TekSpek is to illuminate and educate users into the different types of cables and standards used in the PC ecosystem.