Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-18 180mm Black PWM Case Fan
180mm Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-18, Black, 7 Blade, Upto 1200RPM, 153.7CFM Max Airflow, 35.4dB, PWM
By DPD On 29th Oct
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Dynamic X2 GP-18 is a powerful 180 mm fan that packs a mean punch in the air-flow department. Massive blades, stout 38 mm thickness, and a wide 300-1200 RPM range with PWM control allow the GP-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining exceptionally quiet.
Bigger Is Better
Massive blades allow the GP-18 to yield remarkably high airflow while remaining exceptionally quiet.
Thin, aerodynamic stator struts are angled perpendicular to fan blades for reduced noise and turbulence.
Notched Blade Design
Strategically placed notches diffuse airflow as blades pass stators to eliminate the hum most fans normally produce.
A low start-up speed with wide 300-1200 RPM range offers precision control ideal for water cooling.
The introduction of a micro-turbulent layer combats elements which negatively affect performance, resulting in quieter operation.
Optimized Fan Geometry
Balanced airflow and static pressure deliver great performance in any usage scenario.
• Massive 180 x 38 mm fan that yields remarkably high airflow while remaining very quiet.
• High-grade LLS bearing with 90,000-hour MTTF delivers long-lasting dependability.
• PWM support offers a wide 300-1200 RPM speed range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
• Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario.
• Aerodynamic stator struts with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and turbulence.
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile.
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts.
• Trip Wire technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quieter fan environment.
• Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build.
• Fits standard 180 mm fan mounts with 165 x 165 mm screw hole pattern.
|Edition||Dynamic X2 GP-18|
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack|
|Includes||1 x 180mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Speed||1200 rpm|
|Air Pressure||2.26 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||35.4 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Fractal Design