Corsair Neutron NX500 1600GB NVMe PCIe Add-in-Card SSD/Solid State Drive
• Mind-Blowing Speed: Ultrafast sequential read/write and IOPs.
• PCI Express SSD 3.0 x4: Transferring data over PCIe drastically boosts bandwidth, producing speeds unmatched by SATA connections.
• Highly Effective Cooling: Specially designed heatsink is built for efficiency to keep your games running at peak performance.
• Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Endurance: Improved reliability and performance over Triple-Level Cell (TLC) SSDs.
• Enhanced Error Correction: Additional error bit correction and improved data retention while supporting the latest generation, high endurance MLC NAND.
• Static and Dynamic Wear-Levelling: Evens out the distribution of program/erase operations on all available blocks to increase lifespan.
• Advanced Garbage Collection: Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning and firmware updates.
• Compatible with CORSAIR SSD Toolbox: Monitor S.M.A.R.T attributes and overall SSD health.
• Extensive 5-Year Warranty: Dedicated support from our world-class CORSAIR customer support team.
• Neutron Series™ NX500 NVMe PCIe AIC SSD.
• Low profile bracket.
• x4 Screws.
• Quick start guide.
• Warranty card.
|Edition||Neutron Series NX500|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Host Controller Interface||NVMe|
|Flash Memory Type||MLC NAND|
|Max. Read||3000 MB/s|
|Max. Write||2300 MB/s|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K||300,000 IOPS|
|Max. Random Write 4K||270,000 IOPS|
|Power Consumption (active)||7275 mW|
|Max. Endurance Rating||2793 TB TBW|
|Max. Operating Vibration||20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration||20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G|
|Max. Operating Shock||1500 G|
|Max. Non-operating Shock||1500 G|
|Connectivity||1 x PCIe 3.0 (x4)|
|Bracket||Includes Full Height & Low Profile Brackets|
|Dimensions||120.8 x 20.9 x 183.3 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 7th Apr 2015
Perhaps the best PC innovation in the last 10 years has been the solid-state drive (SSD) used to store the operating system and programs on your computer. SSDs have begun to replace the older mechanical disks as the primary storage for the PC and it's not hard to see why.