Xclio 15M Flat CAT7 Ethernet Cable Shielded Tangle Free 10Gbps RJ45 Cable LSZH - Yellow
15M Xclio Yellow Flat CAT7 Ethernet Cable RJ45 10Gbps Sheilded Tangle Free LSZH
By DPD On 15th Aug
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Our ScanFX CAT7 Rj45 Ethernet Cable is FLAT (2.1mm) and PRO Class, consisting of very high quality materials, with high performance speeds of 10Gbps, upto 600MHz. The speeds are wickedly fast at shorter distances, maxing out at 100Gbps at < 15 meter distances, and reverting to 10Gbps at longer distances.
The new flat design gives many benefits over traditional cables. A reduction in size and weight increases flexibility, meaning the cable can run through tight spaces and around corners as well as behind skirting boards and under carpets. Conductors and insulation share the tensile load equally. Although the cable is thinner, strength and durability is maintained. The cables can be easily attached to walls and surfaces with adhesive, double sided tape or clips.
Images for illustration purposes only, colour and design may vary.
• Four shielded twisted pairs (STP) of copper wires plus an additional layer of shielding help increase speeds and reliability and reduce noise, crosstalk & interference.
• Backwards compatible with CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, and CAT6a equipment.
• Virtually eliminates alien crosstalk and interference.
• Consists of four individually shielded pairs. 8 Wires
• Stranded copper conductors for flexibility - great for frequent changes that occur at the wall outlet or patch panel.
• Similar to flat satin or ribbon cable, but these cables have twisted pairs.
• Patch cables and boots are the same colour; boots are snagless.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months