be quiet 140mm Silent Wings 2 PWM Quiet PC Case Fan
140mm be quiet! Silent Wings 2, 9 Blade, PWM, Inaudible Airflow Fan, 1000rpm, 60.4CFM, 16.4dB, Fluid Dynamic, 4-pin
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The SilentWings 2 fan family provides the greatest airflow-to-noise ratio and highest reliability on the market. Key to these fans’ unrivalled and uncompromising performance are a unique airflow-optimized fan blade design, custom anti-vibration mounts, and a high-tech fluid dynamic bearing with copper core that greatly reduces noise and imparts super-long life. Through this advanced technology these fans achieve virtually silent operation without sacrificing airflow, and so offer the perfect balance between superior cooling and serenity.
The newest member of the family, SilentWings 2 PWM, adds variable-speed capability to this formidable combination of features and abilities. Just connect one to the PWM header on your mainboard or fan controller to achieve fine control over the fan speed and noise profile.
The SilentWings 2 PWM 140mm model is the largest fan we make that combines all of the above class-leading features. It provides maximum cooling airflow and operating noise levels down to a virtually silent 16.4 dB(A). Features • Unique airflow-optimized fan blade design reduces noise-generating fan turbulence.
• Advanced fluid dynamic bearing providing for greatly reduced operating noise.
• Improved modular vibration damping mounts and rubberized frame help prevent transmission of vibration to computer case and its components.
• Option for direct hard mount when preferred.
• Advanced high quality IC motor controller reduces electrical noise.
Variable Speed Function
• Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) allows compatible 4-pin controllers (including those built into many motherboards) to intelligently vary the speed (and thus the noise level) of the fan. With PWM your system can ramp up the cooling when it’s needed, or operate in maximum quiet mode when it’s not.
• Advanced fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) with industrial grade lubricant eliminates direct contact between rotor and frame, resulting in extremely low noise levels.
• The FDB has a copper core that conducts heat away from the bearing more effectively, enabling super-long fan life of up to 300,000 hours.
• Dynamically balanced fan blades enhance reliability and result in maximum operating silence.
• German product conception, design and quality control.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- be quiet!