Vx450 Verbatim 128GB USB 3.0 Portable External SSD
128GB Verbatim Vx450 Portable External SSD, Read upto 450 MB/s, Write upto 295 MB/s, mSATA/USB 3.0 Superspeed
Features • USB 3.0 connectivity and internal mSATA interface for high speed data transfer and optimum performance.
• Read Speeds up to 450MB/sec, Write speeds up to 295MB/sec*.
• USB 3.0 connection required for maximum performance. Also compatible with USB 2.0 ports.
• Lightweight, slim design for ultimate portability.
• Shock resistant – withstands everyday bumps and drops.
• USB 3.0 Cable and protective carrying pouch included.
• Backed by Verbatim’s 2-year limited warranty.
* With USB 3.0 connectivity and an internal mSATA interface, the Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 handles large data transfers quickly – ideal for video editing, interchanging large amounts of data, or maximizing gaming performance. The Store ‘n’ Go Vx450 external SSD operates silently and features low power consumption for extended laptop battery life. The Vx450 external SSD is 100% compatible with USB 2.0 and is backed by a 2-year limited warranty.
|Host Controller Interface|
|Flash Memory Type||None|
|DRAM Cache Memory||N/A|
|DRAM Cache Memory Type|
|Max. Random Read 4K|
|Max. Random Write 4K|
|Power Consumption (active)|
|Max. Endurance Rating|
|Max. Operating Vibration|
|Max. Non-operating Vibration|
|Max. Operating Shock|
|Max. Non-operating Shock|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jun 2010
USB 3.0, also known as SuperSpeed USB, is a buzzword you might have seen popping up repeatedly over the last 12 months or so. In this guide, we'll explain what it is, what it does, and what it could mean for you as the consumer.
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.