Fractal Design Dynamic X2 120mm PWM PC Case Fan
120mm Fractal Design X2 GP-12 Fan, Black, 7 Blade, Upto 2000rpm, Upto 87.6CFM Airflow, 32.2dB Max, 4-Pin PWM
By DPD On 15th Nov 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
The Fractal Design Dynamic X2 series are true all-purpose fans, offering excellent airflow and outstanding 100,000-hour life expectancy thanks to the new LLS (Long Life Sleeve) bearing.
Added PWM support offers precise fan control via a wide speed adjustment range allowing users to select their ideal mix of silent operation and maximum airflow.
The customized design of the Dynamic X2 results in a beautiful fan that helps to keep your system cool, yet quiet. Designed together with Fractal Design's high-end Venturi Series, the Dynamic X2 incorporates aerodynamic elements of airplane wing designs for significant noise reduction.
Available in multiple colours including black, white, and the classic Fractal Design white-on-black combination, the Dynamic X2 series are the perfect choice for those seeking an expertly balanced fan with exceptional dependability. Features • High-grade LLS bearing with 100,000-hour MTBF delivers long-lasting dependability.
• PWM support offers a wide speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity.
• PWM support offers a wide speed adjustment range for silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during more demanding activity. (140 mm versions).
• Counter-balanced magnet reduces axial tension on the bearing, resulting in less wear over time.
• Optimized fan geometry balances airflow with extra emphasis on static pressure for great performance in any usage scenario.
• Aerodynamic stator with embedded wiring helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
• Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades, resulting in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile.
• Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades help to eliminate the humming noise produced when the blades pass stator struts.
• “Trip wire” technology introduces a micro-turbulent layer that helps to combat elements that negatively affect performance, providing an overall more efficient and quiet fan environment.
• Customized design contributes to a cool running and beautiful looking build.
• Available in 120 mm and 140 mm sizes and multiple colours including black, white or the signature Fractal Design white-on-black combination.
|Edition||Dynamic X2 GP-12|
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Standalone Pack|
|Includes||1 x 120mm Fan/s|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||2000 rpm|
|Air Pressure||2.3 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||32.2 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||LLS (Long Life Sleeve)|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|Cable length||500 mm|
|Connectors||1 x 4-pin|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- Quiet PC
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.