Corsair White LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop 1 Fan Expansion Pack
120mm Corsair LL Series, LL120 RGB White, 9 Blade, PWM, 16 LED RGB Dual Light Loop, Single Fan Expansion Pack, 4-pin
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Striking White Housing: Reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white CORSAIR products.
• Intelligent Control, Unlimited Possibilities: Create dazzling lighting patterns and effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Requires a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO and RGB LED Fan Hub (not included).
• Complete PWM Control: Dynamically control fan speed from 360 RPM to 2,200 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
• Created for Performance: 120mm fan blade engineered for high airflow and static pressure.
• 1x CORSAIR LL120 RGB White Fan.
• 4x Mounting Screws.
|Edition||LL120 RGB White|
|Pack Type||Single (1) Fan Expansion Pack|
|Individual Fan Specifications|
|Fan Depth||25 mm|
|Fan Speed||2200 rpm|
|Air Pressure||3.0 mm H²O|
|Sound Level (dBA)||36 dBA|
|Sound Level (Sone)|
|Bearing Type||Hydraulic Bearing|
|Manual Speed Controller||No|
|LED Colour||Addressable RGB (Dual Loop)|
|Fan Fixing||Screw Fixing|
|Cable length||600 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- 0871 472 47 47
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.