EK-CryoFuel 1L Mystic Fog Fluid Premix
1000ml EK-CryoFuel Water Cooling Premix Fluid, Mystic Fog, UV Reactive, Copper/Brass/Stainless Steel Friendly
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
CryoFuel Mystic Fog Premix Fluid
EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is a unique semi-transparent coolant based on a new formula with long-lasting stability and vivid addressable D-RGB reactivity. The coolant is specially developed to bring the best light dispersion to various PC liquid cooling products.
This coolant contains everything a high-end liquid cooling system requires for efficient thermal performance and providing the necessary protection for your water blocks. It carries the essential synergistic corrosion inhibitors and biological inhibitors, promoting long and safe operational life for your liquid cooling products and high thermal efficiency.
Crafted with RGB in Mind
With countless hours of in-house and third-party real-life scenario testing, EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog is one of the most chemically stable coolants that provides enthusiasts with the best possible performance and thermal efficiency. The key feature of the new coolant formula is the perfect ratio of suspended particles versus the clear coolant basis, which gives it the unique ability to disperse light. This provides the best possible foundation for vivid addressable D-RGB effects inside your liquid cooling system.
The coolant will not sediment after long hours of inactivity of the cooling loop. Designed specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, the EK-CryoFuel offers a 2-year shelf life from the date of bottling. For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it's recommended to replace the coolant every six months.
All EK-CryoFuel mixtures are biodegradable (90% in 10 days) and will not remain in the environment or bioaccumulate.
Suitable for Copper, Brass and Stainless Steel
EK-CryoFuel contains synergistic corrosion inhibitors that protect metals commonly found in computer liquid cooling systems. It has been tested in accordance with the BS5117 (ASTM D1384) standard and found to meet corrosion standards for copper, brass, and stainless steel. This coolant also contains scale and biological inhibitors to help prevent fouling, thus promoting long operational life and high thermal efficiency for the best value/performance ratio.
• Contains corrosion and scale inhibitors.
• Contains biological growth inhibitors.
• Provides good heat transfer.
• Colour pigments don't leave residue.
• Chemically stable.
• Low viscosity.
• Low electrical conductivity.
• Compatible with Acrylic, PETG, POM Acetal, and Rubber (NBR, EPDM, and Norprene).
• Eco-friendly (90% biodegradable in 10 days).
• 2-year shelf life.
• UV Reactive.
• For the best light dispersion effects of EK-CryoFuel Mystic Fog, it's recommended to replace the coolant every 6 months.
• Rinse the loop to flush out impurities prior to filling it with the EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix or top off with any other liquid, except the same colour EK-CryoFuel!
• Do not mix with other EK-CryoFuel series coolants!
• Do not add any biocides as the product already includes such additives! Failure to do so might result in dye and coolant breakdown!
• For added colour stability, EK strongly recommends that you don't flush your loop with harsh chemicals, vinegar, etc. before the use of EK-CryoFuel.
• We recommend replacing the liquids every 12 months for best performance!
• Not compatible with the Mayhems Blitz cleaning solution!
• Not suitable for aluminium-based liquid cooling loops!
• Avoid splashing of the coolant at all costs! Pouring the coolant into the top inlet of a reservoir can cause excessive foaming.
|Core Coolant Specifications|
|Edition||CryoFuel Mystic Fog|
|Supplied Volume||1000 mL|
|Included Additives & Inhibitors||
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Enviromental Impact||90% biodegradable in 10 days|
|Note||Not suitable for aluminum-based liquid cooling loops.|
|Concentrates & Dyes|
|Recommended Mix Ratio||N/A|
|Mixable with Other Dyes/Concentrates||No|
|Coolant or Dyed Fluid Created||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.